RTL-SDR Blog R820T2 RTL2832U 1PPM TCXO SMA Software Radio AL Execution. + Antenna SMA connector
Software suitable for DVBT or special wiretap software in any frequency band:
The software-defined Radio Starter kit includes a USB hardware key equipped with a widely supported Realtek RTL2832U and R820T chipset and a versatile MCX antenna.
Several improvements to generic brands, including r820T2 tuner, improved component tolerances, temperature compensated 1 PPM oscillator (TCXO), SMA F connector, Tee preload circuit and switch pads for easy direct sampling adjustment.
Are you thinking about getting into the fantastic world of defined radio software? This is the perfect introductory kit! With direct support in GNURadio and SDR Sharp, as well as in Linux distributions such as Pentoo, Kali or RTL-SDR Ubuntu. It's even supported right out of our own WiFi Pineapp;
Follow along with many tutorials from Hak5 and blog RTL-SDR.
- 25 MHz to 1760 MHz, operating frequency.
- ± 0,5 PPM TCXO temperature compensation.
- Copper from 25 MHz to 1760 MHz in the VHF and UHF bands.
This is the new AL generation RTL-SDR software radio receiver with RTL2832 ADC chip, 0.5 PPM TCXO, SMA F connector and passively cooled aluminum housing. Music from 25 MHz to 1760 MHz.
- Free software for use as a radio scanner with free computer software such as SDR, HDSDR, SDR-Radio, Linrad, GQRX or SDR. Click Android.
- Applies to Computers running Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android and even built-in Linux computers, such as For Raspberry Pi.
- Free software for various applications, including universal wireless scanning air traffic control, radio security, ADS-B aircraft radar, AIS, ACARS, long-range radio, digital voice P25 / MOTOTRBO, POCSAG, meteorological balloons, APRS, NOAA meteorological satellite APT, Meteor M2 satellite, radio astronomy, meteor dispersion monitoring, DAB or as a low-cost platform for traditional radio amateurs.
- This model includes a new ADC RTL solution. It uses the enhancement of this tuner with 0.5 PPM TCXO (no offset, with initial offset accuracy and 1 PPM PPM 0.5 temperature deviation), increased part tolerance and SMA F connector.
- Requires a USB 2.0 port and works with most USB 3.0 ports (please note that we cannot guarantee that this feature will work on all USB 3.0 ports, so your computer must have a USB 2.0 port, just in case).
Installation in Windows is easy. For installation instructions, see google's RTL-SDR Quick Launch Wizard.
It will work for both software-defined radio and DVB video recording (if available)
Compatible with most SDR software. Approximate range: 25 MHz - 1700 MHz