Transmitter Wireless FM Transmitter
SDAA01A-413 1W FM VKV transmitter, PLL Stereo Broadcast Radio in 76MHz-108MHz band
Connect the radio 1w VKV transmitter to your mp3 player and you can laugh – like a pirate broadcasting in the VKV band.
1 Watt Professional FM Radio Station Transmitter
Power adjustable from 0.1W to 1.2W
PC Control Function for settings via PC.
DC12V Power Supply
Frequency range 76 ~ 108MHz
Frequency stability ± 10 ppm
Step 5 100kHz
Environment Operating temperature -10 °C ~ 50 °C
Output impedance 50Ω
RF output power range 0W ~ 1W
Harmonic, spurious radiations ≤-50dB
Audio distortion ≤ 0.3%
Frequency range 50Hz ~ 15000Hz
Compartments ≥ 40 dB
Input level ≤ -15 dBV
Frequency deviation ± 75kHz
SNR ≥ 60 dB
Dimensions 140 mm (L) * 105 mm (W) * 43 mm (H)
Weight approx. 550g
The package includes:
PC Control FM alarm clock, no antenna
Do you need a transmitter for radio experiments?
Do you need to transfer your own program around the house from your PC or radio from the Internet?
Want to try what it's like to have your own transmitter?
How far is the transmitter capable of transmitting?
The extent of transmission depends on many factors. The actual distance is based on the antenna installation height, gain antenna, using environments such as buildings and other obstacles, sensitivity of the receiver, antenna receiver. Installing antennas more high and recovery in the ground, the distance will be much far away.
Example of 5W FM transmitter use in the city and hometown:
I have a customer using a 5W FM transmitter with a GP antenna in his hometown, and he tested it with a car, it is coverage of 10 km.
I test a 5W FM transmitter with a GP antenna in my hometown, it covers about 2 km.
I test a 5W FM transmitter with GP antenna in Košice covering about only 300 m.
Below are approximate series of different FM energy transmitters. (Range is average)
0.1W ~ 5W FM transmitter: 100M ~ 1km
5W ~ 15W FM Ttransmitter: 1km ~ 3km
15W ~ 80W FM transmitter: 3km ~ 10km
80W ~ 500W FM transmitter: 10km ~ 30km
The facility cannot be operated in the Slovak Republic!
Please note that the goods in question are not approved for operation in the Slovak Republic. Equipment is not sold to the civilian sector, export outside the EU possible. The seller cannot be held liable for any damages caused by failure to respect the notice.
Buyer purchasing a given product
Those interested in operating a car cinema with the distribution of sound to car radios via an FM transmitter shall meet the following requirements:
1) The operation of a car cinema with the distribution of sound to car radios via fm transmitter is subject to the relevant provisions of act No. 351/2011 Z. z. on electronic communications, as amended on radio analogue terrestrial broadcasting.
2) FM transmitter can be operated or frequency on radio analogue terrestrial broadcasts can be used only with individual permission to use frequencies.
(3) The candidate must forward to the Office for the Regulation of Electronic Communications and Postal Services ('the Office') a full application for individual authorisation for radio analogue terrestrial broadcasting ('the application'). The application form is available on the Office's website:
The Office does not search frequencies for the purpose of operating a car cinema. Frequency is one of the parameters that must be included in the application. As with radio analogue FM broadcasts or terrestrial television broadcasts within the local multiplex, a person interested in running a car cinema will look for an appropriate frequency at their own expense.
Prior to the actual submission of the application, it is advisable to consult the Authority on the real possibility of using the frequency chosen by the interested party in relation to existing domestic users of the 87,5-108,0 MHz frequency band and existing users of this band abroad.
4) The application must be supplemented by a certificate of payment of the administrative fee within the meaning of Act No. 145/1995 Z. z. on administrative charges, as amended, of EUR 6.50.
5) The Office shall examine the application and, unless one of the provisions of Paragraph 34(1) of the Electronic Communications Act is complied with, issue a decision on the basis of which frequencies may be used.
(6) The period of validity of an individual authorisation for radio analogue terrestrial broadcasting depends on the request of the candidate or the applicant; the Office shall issue individual authorizations for a maximum period of 10 years.
7) The use of frequencies for radio analogue terrestrial broadcasting in the 87,5-108,0 MHz frequency band shall be subject to monthly re-payment. The amount of compensation depends on the radiated power of the FM transmitter and its location.
(8) The allocation of frequencies for the purpose of operating a cinema is not subject to a selection procedure for the granting of a licence by the Broadcasting and Retransmission Council.