Frequency signal generator with adjustable pulse rate module PWM WS/2000 - Power up to 2000mW
Working voltage: 3,3 ~ 30V, with protection against reversing of engines
Frequency range: 1Hz ~ 150KHz, accuracy approx. 1%
Operating cycle range: 0 - 100%, 1% rafting
Number of pulses: 1-9999 or infinite (display '----' means infinity)
Output delay time: 0.000 s - 9999 s, minimum can be set 1 ms
Positive and negative pulse width: 0.000 s - 9999 s, minimum can be set 1 ms
Signal carrying capacity: less than 30 mA
Output signal amplitude: amplitude equals supply voltage
Product size: 79 mm * 43 mm * 30 mm
Drive for LED, engine, and other equipment.
It can be used to adjust the frequency and operating cycle, suitable for regulating LED brightness and engine speed.
Two modes can be selected: PWM: control frequency (continuous) and operating cycle. In this mode, the number of pulses cannot be adjusted and the pulse is looped on or off. PULSE: adjustable positive pulse width time, negative pulse width time, start time of power delay and number of pulses.
Use the Start and Stop buttons to control the output and stop the signal.
Widely used in industrial control of dc motor speed, speed control of industrial conveyor belt, lighting and lighting mediation, cooling of computer power supply, DC fans, etc.
Material: PVC and fiberboard
Size: approx. 79 x 43 x 30 mm / 3.11 x 1.69 x 1.18in
Working voltage: 3,3-30V
Frequency range: 1Hz-150KHz, accuracy is about 2%.
As a rule, engine speed control is elected at 20 KHz.
Operating cycle range: 0 - 100%, 1% rafting.
Number of pulses: 1-9999 or infinity (displaying '----' means infinity).
Output delay time: 0.000 s - 9999 s, minimum can be set 1 ms.
Positive and negative pulse width: 0,000 s - 9999 s, minimum can be set 1 ms.
Output load capacity: less than 8 A (MOS connecting tube).
Output amplitude: The amplitude is equal to the supply voltage (OUT + is directly connected to module V +).
I Button operating instructions:
1. output of the MOS tube switch type, without wave form;
2. The number of open times reaches the set value, the output stops automatically and "out" disappears;
3. Press the On button to control the start and end of the output. OUT disappears to indicate no output, disabling output;
4. Reset the ON button to turn on the output, recalculation the number of open times;
II PWM mode (display has "%" for PWM mode)
1. The factory default mode is PWM mode, set frequency of FREQ + and FREQ keys, adjustment cycle of the BUTTONS DUTY + and DUTY; briefly press STOP
button control signal output or stop, stop output is 0, "OUT" is displayed on the screen if the output is, otherwise stops output; the default production frequency is 1KHZ and the operating cycle is 50%.
2. To switch to PULSE mode, long press the SET button (more than 6 seconds), do not release, you will see a change of screen, "%" will disappear, it is PULSE mode.
PULSE MODE III (No "%" on the right side of the display is PULSE mode)
1. The line above the LCD screen shows the time of the positive pulse width. The P+ and P- buttons set the parameter. The line below the LCD screen shows the time of the negative pulse width. The N+ and N- buttons set a parameter. Press STOP to control or stop the signal output.
When output is stopped, output is 0. On the screen appears "OUT" for output, otherwise stops output; the default positive pulse from the production width is 0.5 seconds and the negative pulse width is 0.5 seconds.
2. Setting the number of pulses and the delay time - In PULSE mode, press and hold the SET button for 2 seconds, and then release and enter the pulse number.
and the interface of the delay time setting, set appears on the screen, when turned off it turns off and clears. ; Use the P + and P- buttons to set the delay time, N+
and N-buttons set the number of pulses, the default delay time from production is 0 seconds, the number of pulses is infinite (the display ----); then press SET
button 2 Within seconds, it will automatically return to the impulse interface, press STOP, after the set delay time will start to issue the set
number of pulses. If the number of pulses is sent, it automatically issues zero. If the period is not sent, press STOP to turn it off.
The output pulse shall be switched off and erased and the set number of pulses shall be issued each time it is started.
IV Examples of how the application works
1. PWM 20KHZ output, 60% operating cycle: Select PWM mode, frequency is set to 20.00 and operating ratio is set to 060%.
2. The output is switched on for 0.6 seconds and switched off for 0.2 seconds. Infinite loop: select PULSE mode, positive pulse width is set to 0.600, negative pulse width is set to 0.200, delay time is set to 0.000, and pulse count is set to --- -.
3. Turn on or press the start button, delay 5 seconds, then the output turns on for 0.6 seconds, turns off 0.2 seconds, infinite loop: select PULSE mode, positive pulse width is set to 0.600, negative pulse width is set to 0.200, delay Time is set to 5,000 and the number of pulses is set to - -.
4. Turn on or press start button, delay 5 seconds, then output high level 10 ms low level 10 ms pulse 100: select pulse mode, positive pulse
the width is set to 0.010, the negative pulse width is set to 0.010, the delay time is set to 5,000, and the number of pulses is set to 0100.
5. Power-on delay for 10 seconds, then permanent output signal: select PULSE mode, positive pulse width is set to a number greater than 0,
the negative pulse width is set to 0, the delay time is set to 10.00 seconds, and the number of pulses is infinite. (----).
Count on an error of 0-1 cm for manual measurement. pls make sure you don't mind before you offer.