animal Repeller 835-B030, PIR sensor for its activation + solar charging
New Design Solar Animal Repeller Mix Ultrasound
A strong ultrasound signal (really strong power) scares unwanted animals in three modes - mice, smaller rodents, or large dogs, foxes, or small dogs, cats, birds.
The animals avoid the scarecrow area because their annoying ultrasonic waves are simply annoying to them. The sound is activated when the animal enters the range of the device. With this reversible switching function from the PIR sensor, the animals are not used to unpleasant ultrasound and the repulsive effect is thus stronger.
The device also contains a powerful 3x flashing LED light for scaring animals with light. Strong flashing is activated when the animal enters the range of the device and the animals are frightened and leave the device.
Right button - wheel, potentiometer "FREQ" Position:
- 1 range: 13.5kHz, 17.5kHz repels animals such as mice, small rodents, ...
- 2 range: 15.5kHz, 19.5kHz repels animals such as large dogs, foxes ...
- 3 range: 19.5kHz, 23.5kHz repels animals such as small dogs, cats, birds ...
- 4 range: Strong LED flashing repels all unwanted animals ...
- 5 range: All functions are on, sweep frequencies from mode 1 - mode 2 - mode 3 and turn on strong flashing.
The frequencies fluctuate in a given frequency band, there is no so-called yo-yo effect, pests and animals get used to the sound. Please do not touch any part of the speaker (black round hole) as this may damage it.
Left button - wheel, potentiometer "PIR" Position:
Used to adjust the sensitivity of the PIR sensor.
Power supply: 3 x AA batteries 1.2V rechargeable (we recommend replacing the batteries after two years, the warranty for the batteries is only half a year)
Possibility of permanent power supply via external USB cable via mains 5V / 230V adapter (adapter not included in the product) or only in the form of a USB cable to the USB port of the computer. The 5V slot via USB cable can also be used to charge batteries. We recommend charging the device via a USB cable for about 3-6 hours before the first spring placement, e.g. also on a USB PC slot.
Effective distance: up to max 8 m (depending on weather and surroundings)
Detection: 110 ° horizontal (depending on the weather)
Fully waterproof against rain, no immersion in water.
Patent number: ZL.2012 30,300,821.9
• It is recommended to fully charge the battery when using this unit for the first time. If the battery power is low, the red low voltage indicator light will blink. In this case, connect the device to the USB output interface (mobile phone charger, MP3, etc.) via the USB line supplied with the device. The red light stays on during charging. If the red light goes out, it indicates that the battery is fully charged.
• Due to the different methods of transport, storage and delivery time, the battery discharges quickly the first time it is used, which is a common occurrence. The charging process is best repeated about three times and the battery will work more stably.
• If the battery life is increased, if the charged battery and charging time are very short, it will not be able to cope with normal working time (charging from the sun, cold nights), so you should replace the new battery as soon as possible.