Features and applications
Solar panels with monocrystalline silicon wafer with low illumination and using a tempered glass seal with low iron content, with high stability and long life. By using a lithium-iron-phosphate battery for energy storage, the efficiency of electrochemical conversion is high, cycle life more than 2,000 times, with power management system, battery under voltage, overvoltage, floating temperature and all aspects of comprehensive protection while reducing consumption energy of the control circuit itself, significantly increases the reliability of the product.
Widely used in various areas of aviation, at civil airports and in unobstructed airspace, helipads, iron towers, chimneys, ports, wind farms, high-rise bridges and places where aerial warning is required.
The light shade uses an anti-UV computer, which has a high light transmission efficiency of up to 90%, a relatively high impact resistance and is very well suited to a bad environment.
- The house light is made of aluminum alloy and painted by spraying plastics, the structure is high strength, corrosion resistance.
- Move further using the optical design of the Fresnel lens.
- The light source uses LEDs with a long life of up to 100,000 hours, lower energy consumption and high efficiency.
- Based on the automatic control of one chip computer and could also be controlled by a controller.
- She used a photosensitive probe suitable for the natural light spectrum curve, automatic light intensity control.
- The light circuit has a surge protector whose ability to withstand lightning is In 7.5KA / 5 times, Imax 15KA, so the light is suitable for harsh environments.
- Integrated design, IP65 protection lever.
- Flammability rate UL-94V0, suitable for all types of industrial situations.
- I could choose a controller to control the function of the synchronous switch.
CK-11L-TZ is a solar lighting with low intensity and photocell switch, can work automatically in the evening, turn off during the day. The sensitivity of the switch is 50 × 100 lux.
（1） Before installing the light, open the lower part of the light, reference figure 1;
（2） Connect the red-black wire (reference as figure 2), connect the mark marked “R” to the red wire, connect the mark marked “B” to the black wire, and then insert the battery into the socket (reference figure 3 and figure 4);
（3） Finally, there are 4 rolls with a diameter of 6.8 mm at the bottom. Use an M6 screw to secure it and make sure it is installed horizontally.
If you want to test the bulbs during the day after installing the battery, confirm the opening of the bulbs, use an opaque material to cover the chimney, the bulbs started flashing with a delay of about 10 seconds, which shows that it works.
- In order not to affect the regular use and communication of the lamp, the lamp must be installed more than 2 meters from the transmitting antenna and
- To avoid strong radiation areas, install them, if necessary, on TV transmission towers, radio towers and mobile phone base stations that have a strong radiation tower.
- If the transmitting power of the base station is higher than 500 W, you must install the bulb more than 3 meters from the antenna.
- In addition, to prevent lightning strikes, it is forbidden to install the lamp on top or edge of the architecture.